World Citizen Talent Masters Scholarships at the Hague University of Applied Sciences
The Hague University offers scholarships to prospective Master degree students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
You are eligible to apply for one of these one-time scholarships if:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any programmes of The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- You are a first year student joining one of our bachelor programmes
- You will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never applied for this scholarship before
- You have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March 2016
The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Field(s) of study:
International Masters Programme offered at the Hague University, Netherlands
54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2015-2016 academic year.
The scholarship application process
- Step 1 – First apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice
- Step 2 – Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
- Step 3 – Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November 2015 – 31 March 2016.